On average sellers receive 105% of list price when their home is listed with me. Making the decision to sell your home can be stressful so it is my goal to create a smooth transaction and help maximize your sales price with the least amount of effort on your part.
Your home is unique and it should be treated as such when determining an appropriate sales price. I'll start by doing an assessment of the value of your house. This involves an extensive analysis of properties recently sold in the area and comparing them to the qualities of your particular home. My experience, and the data I provide, will help you get a clear sense of a fair price based on the current housing market. After that, I'll provide some additional information, and the ultimate price will be determined collaboratively with you to help you set a price that meets both your budget and timeline goals.
PREPARING YOUR HOME
I'll work closely with you to make your home stand out from the rest and show well to prospective buyers. This may involve employing the use of a design consultant or staging company if needed. We'll cover everything from curb appeal to interior staging, and I can draw upon my experience as a remodeler and home-rebuilder to help you identify crucial repairs. Then the real work begins!
REAL ESTATE IS PERSONAL
Selling a home is extremely personal and impacts your entire family – which is why my goal is to eliminate the stress of the situation. To help your house sell swiftly, I go above and beyond what most Realtors will do. For example, I go door to door inviting neighbors who live nearby to come to a special open house. Often this personal invitation identifies a friend of theirs who has been wanting to move into your neighborhood. Other times it just starts to get the buzz going about your property.
I DONT JUST PUT A SIGNPOST IN THE GROUND
To get you top dollar, I have an aggressive system to maximize visibility of your property. Depending on your situation marketing your property may include:
- Creating a strong Web-marketing presences and advertisements in local publications
- Open house viewings and providing/refilling attractive flyers AND mailings for passer-bys and nearby households
- In addition to putting your house in the MLS and putting a signpost in the ground, I go well above and beyond to maximize the exposure of your house. More exposure means more opportunities for "buyers" to see it. More buyers seeing it, means more showings. More showings means, more offers. That translates into larger offers and more money for you.
- In addition to the MLS, I interact with other agents on a daily basis. We trade information about new properties and match eager buyers with the right home. Having strong relationships allows me to learn of those well-qualified buyers who might be a good fit for your house.
- I know the market and will help you set the right price from to get top dollar.
- I am a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which enables me to provide detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents assisting buyers.
- Windermere’s national referral system provides me access to the large number of people who relocate each year, increasing the quantity of qualified buyers for your home.
- When reviewing offers I can quickly separate the qualified buyers from the rest of the pack. This saves you time and allows you to evaluate the top tier of offers and ensure a higher likelihood the transaction closes on time.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a few details if you're interested in finding out what your property is worth, or would like to set up a time to discuss how I can help you sell your house!
Robin Denburg – Broker
2105 NE 39th Ave., Suite 220 | Portland, OR 97212